Tuesday, August 12, 2008


I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!
There is a good explanation for completely neglecting my blog... I have been busy falling in love with my husband to be! We'll start another blog together when all of the wedding planning is out of the way. In the meantime, please check out our wedding website:
www.katieandscottwedding.com
We're getting married on Sept. 6th in St. George and will have a reception there. We'll also have an Open House in SLC on Sept. 19th. Please email me your snail mail address... katsta3 at yahoo dotcom... if you are interested in receiving an invitation/announcement.

11 comments:

kourtney said...

Congratulations again! Way to go! Way to update!

kourtney said...

Love the pics...timeless! He's handsome and you're beautiful...what a perfect couple!

Anonymous said...

Finally!!!! I mean this about the blog. Not about the marriage haha. I am getting really sad you are getting married because well uh this could be my first christmas alone!!! But I do love scott love you both can't wait to see you

Price Cream Parlor said...

YAHOO!!! New photos and update! Darling photos of a darling couple SO in love! I am so excited for you two. It was obvious when we met Scott that you were both totally, madly, in love! CONGRATS! You are stunning in these photos by the way!

Sharisa Lewis said...

Congrats! What amazing photos. So happy for ya!

Amber S. said...

Katie Congratulations! I am so happy for you. You look beautiful in your pictures and so cute together! Congrats again!
Amber(Kennett)Stephenson

kristen said...

Congratulations!

kourtney said...

Congrats, now that it's official.

Megan Andersen said...

You looked GORGEOUS at your wedding!!! I am so happy for you!! I hope you had the time rockin' the island of Maui!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan Andersen said...

What I meant to say is "I hope you had the time of your life rockin' the island of Maui". I guess that is why you are supposed to read through your comments before you post them. DUH!

Sachse Kids said...

Hi! this is me Paige love the blog i haven't looked at it in a very long time it is great! hope you get to see my dogs blog i think it is really funny!

P.s. I really miss you!